Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hair Style Mania

I am incredibly happy that stardoll finally released new hair!It was about time. Most of them are amazing.However some are not my taste like the multi colored hair,the big hair from the princess doll, and the messy one.The new hairdos inspired me to put together some fun looks.
Look 1:fun


I have not seen that many people with this but I adore it. It big, bold, and fierce.To pull this hair off, you will want to put in some hair accessory like a clip or bow. I did some sweet candy colored eyeshadow and lips which is looks very fun and cool.
This beehive hairdo channels your inner 1960's Go-Go dancer LOL.I will admit at first I was not a fan but it is growing on me.The glasses are very retro and compliment the hair.


This look has a classic old hollywood vibe. Its so simple and stunning. Style_magazine inspired this look and if you visit her page you can see how flawlessly she pulls of this look. Just add red to the lips and pearls if you want that classic look.

Tell me what you think of all the looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment